I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Tears.

1 comment
I realized that I have been crying a lot.

It is not a bad thing.

I cry when I am upset. I cry when I am (too) happy or moved. I cry when I am scared and afraid.

I used to very very ashamed of how emotionally fragile I seem.

I even tried to kill any emotions I have in me (during JC), because it made me much more efficient in doing work.

But it also make me mechanic.

"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts."
- Charles Dickens, Great Expectations 

1 comment :

  1. Feel better dear

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!