I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Shanghai 2015 (Part II)

Leave a Comment
Hmmm, this is going to be more like a photo album rather than a real post, since I don't really have that much to say!

The picture below shows you Shanghai's Railway Station. :D






















And we arrived at Suzhou station.
Yep, the tiny little men in the distance are my grandpa (left) and pa (right).










Suzhou's Garden of the Humble Administrator

Suzhou's Garden of the Humble Administrator


Garden of the Humble Administrator













It is beautiful.



Simply breathtaking.





























The guy in blue below is our tour guide, and he is extremely talkative

I know tour guides are supposed to talk a lot, but this one talks non stop.

Wait, every tour guide does that.

Okay, it is just that nobody in my family listened to anything he said (he was mildly annoyed by our ignorance) and we still had to pay him 100 rmb. Grrr.

My dad was the most annoyed by him bwahahaa, because he likes to look at the scenery peacefully.


Yeah, the tour guidy dude kept saying, "I am your tour guide! Listen to me and follow me okay!"

He must have said that almost 5 times throughout the tour.

















The lady in red below is my grandma. She is a grumpy little lady.






Ended this photolog with a picture of the sky~~

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!