I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Klarity Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion

Leave a Comment
Sponsored Review

Looking for something to help you lighten your skin? Why not check out Lasertox by Klarity?

Lasertox CC cream by Klarity
I was amazed when I received the product, I mean, just check out the beautiful and mysterious shimmering surface: the multi-coloured hue reminds me of the glittering faces of a well-polished diamond.

About the Product
Lasertox CC cream is enriched with diamond powder, which is supposed to give you a healthy glow after application. Not only so, it also has the added goodness of rose extract that is a powerful source of antioxidants that will help to keep you skin youthful.

Upon further research, I was amazed to find out that rose extract is not only a powerful anti-oxidant, but also great in reducing acne scars (and other scarring) as well as blemishes, as it contains "80% essential fatty acids which help to regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin tissue" (source)

Thus when you are using the CC cream, you are not only improving the temporary appearance of your skin through a superficial coverage, but also improving the long term condition of the skin through the benefits of rose extract.

Klarity Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion
As you can see from the picture above, Lasertox CC is the first CC cream without colorant, which explains why the product is a white shade, instead of the skin-colored tones we usually see in BB and CC creams.

Not only so the CC cream is waterproof, which means that it is suitable for you to wear to the beach or on rainy days where you would come into contact with the water for sure: we won't want streaks of white to be running down our face, would we?

Check out the 11-in-1 functions of Lasertox - warning - be prepared to be amazed:

WHITENING
PURIFY 
REPAIR 
FIRMING 
SMOOTH 
SOOTHE 
HYDRATE
TONE
ANTI-AGING
SUN-SCREEN
WATER-PROOF
Can we say wow?

You would think that with all the water-proof, soothing, hydrating and lightening functions, the cream is going to be thick and un-breathable on the skin: that's where you are wrong.

Contrary to my initial belief that I would have all the pores on my skin clogged up, the CC cream is actually very very light, cooling and feels like a comfortable moisturizer on the skin rather than the heavier texture of BB creams. Furthermore, there is no need to worry about it clogging your pores as it is non-comedogenic!

Not only so it is supposed to help reduce acne, lighten acne marks, soothe itchiness, and lighten scar marks over time, remember the rose extract?

Experience
Let us first talk about the smell.

Lasertox has a light sweet scent that is comfortable and not overpowering, and I love this factor about it as other BB and CC creams tend to have this chemical-cosmetic smell in them that may be quite unpleasant at times.

And imagine you have to wear that CC cream everyday at work out when you are out, of course you want to smell faintly of roses than a chemical spill right?

Not only so, it provides a good adjustable coverage for the skin. This means that depending on the amount applied, you can either lighten you skin tone by perhaps half a shade to one shade. This is a clear advantage over the heavier coverage provided by my old BB cream, with those you just look one uniform shade, without being able to control the colour much.

I have demonstrated in the photo how the skin will appear with and without the cream: yes I am aware that the paler side looks too pale, but that is only because I layered on the cream thrice as the camera could not properly capture the difference initially. So I thought I would put more to make the difference clearer~!

When I put on the first later with a pea-sized amount of cream, my skin just looked more radiant and smooth, without observable lightening effect. With the second repeat, it became considerably lighter and brighter, which I think is the suitable shade for daily use. The third repeat was really just for my incompetent camera  xD

I tried it on my face as well, and it felt great, like a fresh, hydrating lotion that doubled as a sunblock and blemish-coverage. It is not too sticky, and most of the lotion are absorbed by the skin after five minutes, leaving a healthy, hydrated glow frequently seen in Korean stars.

If you are interested in the product, do head over to Secretive.sg and check out their demonstration video as well as other Klarity products. 30g of Lasertox cost S$29.00, but it can last you for quite a while as you don't have to apply copious amount each time: a small amount already does the trick!

Coming up in the next post...

Klarity Lasertox Slim Up Mask
Achieve your V-shape jawline without pain

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!