I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Giving up

Leave a Comment
Okay, I have honestly, fully given up.

I know I haven't been exactly likable and amicable, but hey, give the devil its due. I have been trying and trying and tolerating and giving in and trying to swallow everything, but man I am giving up.

From today on, I am not going to make myself likable.

If you like me as a friend, great, I like you too.

If you don't, then please don't. Don't stress yourself liking me, nor stress yourself hating me. I cannot be bothered any further.

I should have been born as a plant. Ughs.

Laters, going to do PW now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!