I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here
1 comment
Alright alright, I get it.

I am worthless because I am fat and everything, you have drilled that into my head enough.

I am very well aware of that already, thanks so much.

In the midst of all my stress, we just have to be a little ray of sunshine and crash what little self-esteem I have, isn't that right?

These conflicting mentalities frustrate me to tears.

I get it okay, I am fat!

So now it begs the question, so what?

Leave me and my fats alone, in peace.

1 comment :

  1. I'm not sure how to respond to this. The words express so much pain that I ache in reading them. No one should be tortured by the words of another. We have enough stresses in life don't we?

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!