I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Whinings~

Leave a Comment
Okay I am going to sound really childish and retarded but I ain't gonna care...

Oh my god I can't believe that only 10 days of holidays are left!?

Someone kill me please.

When you ask me to recall what I have done in the past 20 days, I really can't remember what I did at all. Apart from going to Vivocity with mom for shopping, going out to Jurong Point countless number of times for yummy food (and more shopping), and of course I went to the hospital to get my stomach checked for Helicobacter Pylori. Oh oh and I went to the Parliament. Darn cool, but darn boring. I had a splitting headache when I got home. :/

*Screams*

So much revision left, so little time!

Why on earth does my holidays always end up as slack-o-days eh? *uuwwww~~uwwww T_T*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!