I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Begin With An End

Leave a Comment

[Original Poem on Live and Dictate, partially planned]

Begin with an end

I begin this journey with the end in mind,
At the end, I don’t turn back.
It ends, so it ends.
Everything should have an end.

I would not despair,
I would not tear, at that forlorn junction
where we
part.

I won’t hold on to the memories we shared.
Reminders? Sometimes I get reminded,
and it pains me to remember.
But I will forget.

I watch you turn and walk away, without ever
looking back.
Watched for another second, then I left.
Too.
I don’t hurt.
It is not in my nature to regret.

So forth, let us walk down this path,
bathed in sunshine and joy
to the end of the sidewalk
where we let go of each other’s hands.
Come, let’s go, I’m prepared.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!