I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Next Cashmere Body Cream & Luxury Bath Essence Review

Leave a Comment
Next Cashmere Luxury Bath Essence (left) and Body Cream (right)
I received a set of Next Cashmere Fragrance Gift Set from my granddad last year, and he said it was given to him by a client of his and he had no use for it. To be honest, I am not very fond of this brand because for one thing, I have never heard of this brand and for another, it is supposed to be a French brand but the item says "Made in China".

Ugh.

Next Cashmere Luxury Bath Essence
Next Cashmere Luxury Bath Essence
Admittedly, the color of the bath essence is indeed quite cool because it is this solid gold color that sparkled a lot and even after applying it to your skin and rubbing it, it still shimmers. I was so amazed by the gold colored that I almost wanted to use it to paint things instead of bathing, but my mum pointed out that it would look really dumb.

A solid gold bath essence
The scent is relatively okay, though I find it still a bit too sweet for my liking and there is also this weird uncomfortable edge to it that I didn't like. The bath essence is still okay I guess, very average and I don't think I see much of a difference between this bath essence and others that I had tried.

I have no idea how to comment on this product because it simply does not leave an impression on the user, good or bad, and it is just quite average.

I think I would give it a 2/5.

Cashmere Next Body Cream

Cashmere Next Body Cream
To be perfectly honest, I don't like this body cream at all and I don't see the point of using it. It doesn't make my skin feel moisturized or better, and the smell is OVERPOWERING like that. It is the same scent as the bath essence only like 5 times stronger and the "blearghhh" factor is also much more prominent.

It is the exact smell which I detest smelling on people, especially on a morning bus ride. It gives me a brilliant headache.

I found out on a online store or something that this cream is only sold for 2.80 European Pounds which makes me think like hmmm what kind of good product can you get with 2.80? I won't recommend it to you guys and for this, I will only give it 1/5 because of its terrible terrible smell.

Yuck.

No offense or whatsoever to the producers of the brand, but I was just trying to be honest. .__.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!