I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol & Lemon Vit-C Masks Review

Leave a Comment
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask

My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask
The Back
The mask smelled fantastic, of crisp fresh green apples that are of a tantalizing sweetness and the mask felt very comfortable on the skin. The mask unlike most of the masks nowadays, is slightly thicker than others but it still sticks comfortably on the skin.

My Beauty Diary is very very generous with their essence and when one pulls out the mask from the pack, the mask is usually dripping with the essence and there would be a lot leftover in the packet.

After 15 minutes, my skin feels refreshed and clear and I feel my skin being much more softer and more hydrated. I enjoyed using the mask because of its familiar food smell and I simply love the smell of the apple!

My mom used this mask too and I must say that she yielded much better result than me. After a mere five minutes, my mom was too lazy to keep it on so she removed it and guess what? Her face look so radiant and bright and smooth I was like, stand there and gape at her. Her skin looks deeply moisturized and the blemishes seemed to have been lightened considerably.

Overall I would give this mask a 4.5/5 because of the wonders it did on my mom's skin, but I took away 0.5 because it didn't do as well on my skin. Hrrrmph!

My Beauty Diary Lemon Vit-C Mask

Back of Lemon Vit-C Mask
Lemon Vit-C Mask
Like the apple polyphenol mask, this mask smells great as well, quite tangy as expected of lemons and vitamin C. I think we all know that Vitamin C is great for brightening up our skin tones thus giving us a radiant and glowing skin!

This mask felt rather itchy while I was using it (but the itchiness is still bearable, My Beauty Diary's  Eyemask is very very itchy) and I keep jabbing the spots on my face that twitched from the itchiness. I enjoyed using the mask however, because I was so indulged in the smell after all the itchiness went away.

Right after peeling the mask off (and rinsing my face, I have a weird habit of doing that), I could see an instant brightening in my skin tone and a healthier glow (no it was not sebum!) from the skin. I was really pleased with the results but I have to say that the brightening and glowing effects disappeared within one hour of using the mask...and left my face feeling relatively oily.

This is a common thing that I have noticed with a lot of mask, and that is that they moisturize and brighten your skin, and you rinse off (or you don't) the excess essence on your face, feeling like all your pores are all unclogged and breathing...Then one hour passed and you are like, hmmm I feel something on my face is suffocating and realized that your face just turned into an oil-rig.

Overall, I think this mask deserves a 4.5/5 too. 0.5 is taken away because of the oiling effect, but I gave it the benefit of doubt and it could very well be my overactive oil glands. .___.

That's all and hope you guys had enjoyed reading this! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!