I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

Lovemore FROM Taiwan Mask Review

Leave a Comment
Sponsored Review

Recently I have been given some Lovemore FROM Taiwan facial masks to try. These masks are quite different from the previous ones as they are made and named from food.
Made with silk



I was given four different types/ flavours of masks to try out and review, and they are as shown:

Wine Yeast Whitening Mask

 Loofah and Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask

 Pearl Barley & Milk Smoothing Mask

 Mt. Tea Polyphenols Moisturizing Mask

Ingredients








Loofah Juice
Organic Aloe Vera
Collagen
Hyaluronic Acid







Wine Yeast Extract
Licorice Extract
Citric Acid
Hyaluronic Acid











Barleys Extract
Milk
Silk Proteins
Horse Chestnut Extract








Catechins Essence
Honey Extract
Poly VLP

Today I will be reviewing the Pearl Barley and Milk Mask!









The mask is just taken out of the packaging. It was dripping with so much essence that it dripped while I was taking my photos.
















Initially I was amazed because I though the blue layer was the facial mask, and I thought that that was really creative, considering how the texture was very different from normal facial masks.

However, I then realized that the blue cover as well as the shimmery plastic cover are just protecting sheets outside the ACTUAL facial masks, how cool is that?
















You see why there is the need for so much protection: the facial mask is really very very thin and it curls onto itself fairly easily, so the two sheets of protect helps to keep it in shape.






Mask Application.

I am not very photogenic so I will spare you my face, and show you just the side. 

You can tell how thin the mask is from how translucent it is and it sticks on perfectly, almost like a second skin. In fact, it is one of the masks with the best adherence and also the most comfortable ones I have used so far!

After using the facial mask, skin is extremely hydrated and feels very refreshed and comfortable, with a smooth and soft texture. Also, the smell of the mask is fantastic: it really smells quite barley-milkish and I am so in love with the smell it leaves on the skin! 

For those who does not like strong smells, worry not! The smell is pleasant but not strong, and it is definitely not headache inducing for it smells very much like barley and milk.

I would rate this mask a 5/5 because it is my favourite facial mask so far! I would definitely buy it again and I plan to do so after my exams/ after I run out of facial masks!

Have you guys tried any of the other flavors apart from the pearl barley and milk mask? How did you all enjoy them? If you have done a review of the mask, feel free to link up your review here to share! :)

Recently, Lovemore Facebook Page has conducted a sampling session of the mentioned masks and it has ended recently (unfortunately). However, you guys can head over to their facebook page and like them to stay updated about future sampling sessions and giveaways! :)





 Check out Secretive's Facebook Page and Website too! :)

email-footer

That's all for now people! Will be doing a giveaway soon, so do stay tuned! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!