I have a new site! If you aren't automatically redirected, please click here

=Fuming=

Leave a Comment
Okay, I am not actually fuming as in smoking, but I am feeling cross, if you get what I mean.

Stupid children that have infinite amount of time screaming like headless chickens down my block.

Boy: I AM A MONSTERRRR!!! ARHHHHH!
Girls: -squeals like pigs with their tails cut off-
Wahhh, damn irritating!
Someone please barbeque those annoying little pests.

AND I HATE UMBRIDGE.
You all should know who Umbridge is if you are in my clique. If you don't then just hate the Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter.

Kill all Umbridges in the world!

STUPID LA PRESENTATION!!

Oh yes and my wallet has been found.

And sorry to not do any long post recently, won't be doing anything interesting or long till the weekends coz I am goddamn busy.

So longs, bye!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Do drop me a comment below about anything at all related to my blog and I will every effort to reply you at the first moment! Cheers and thank you for reading!